Search The Sanctuary of Saints Page

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First Judgement

This first post is to inform you about the Church as the Communion of Saints. That is to say that it covers a range of topics from Judgement day to how the relationships between churches are, such as that of the Muslim and the Catholic faiths. To start off I want to talk about Judgement Day. My view on it, and from what I have been taught, makes it sound like a bad thing. Where in St. Johns last writings in the book of Revelation, he talks about how the lamb will undo the seven seals and it will be pandemonium on earth makes others scared about Jesus's second coming. I'm here to tell you not to be scared. Jesus's Second coming will be a glorious thing, not something to be feared. If you are faithful and have a good sense of morals, Jesus's second coming will be the best thing to ever happen to you. You will be taken into heaven by his power. But thats for another time. I'm Charles Mooz with my partner, God, signing off. 
-Chales Mooz

No comments:

Post a Comment